Home Forums Brand Premium Featured Image Hide

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brand 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Taillard Silvana
    Participant

Hello guys! I love your theme for wordpress! Please I need you to help me, to find a way to hide the prominent image from my posts and pages. I’ve tried everything, and I can not!

Please guys…
    What I need to do ? Where is the code to remove the featured image from the posts and pages?

Taillard Silvana
    Participant

Hello guys! I love your theme for wordpress!

Please I need you to help me, to find a way to hide the prominent image from my posts and pages. I’ve tried everything, and I can not!

Please guys…
    What I need to do ? Where is the code to remove the featured image from the posts and pages?

brand
    Keymaster

Hi Silvana, you can hide featured image. In the Customizer go to Layout > General and set Featured image position value to Inside header. This is an option added in Brand 1.8.3, so you need to have the last version of the theme. Then in your post or page check Hide header in the Hide elements metabox. It’s a bit tricky, I know, and we are going to add the option to hide the featured image in one of the next versions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.